Corporate training on information security
For any organization, data is one of their biggest assets. Imagine what if your employees are selling your company data to your competitors or your competitors are spying on your company or what if someone breaks into your bank account and swab all the capital. If you are curious about these issues and want to defend yourself and your company’s intellectual property, then start taking actions instantly. It is said that precaution is always better than cure.
For any organization major cause of security breaches is the human factor. Employees knowingly or unknowingly harms your network by visiting websites infected with malware, responding to phishing e-mails, storing their login information in an unsecured location, or even giving out sensitive information over the phone when exposed to social engineering.
Employee training is essential for an organization’s success. The Security awareness training helps educate employees on many of today’s key security issues and help them take active roles in securing your enterprise information.
- Educates users about the effective use of technology
- Employee awareness about threats and vulnerabilities
- Helps employees comply with laws and regulations
- Minimize damage done in the event of an attack
- Responsible use of social networking
- PCI data security standard awareness
- Prevent revenge hacking by disgruntled employees
- Real life case studies
- Reduces security operations costs
- Improves productivity and profitability